A quick and tasty lunch!
- 2 pieces 2 cm thick beef steak with little fat (ribeye) at room temperature
- 10 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 canned Mexican mix
- 4 fresh mushrooms, cut into 4
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 hot red pepper, finely chopped
- salt pepper
- salsa not very hot
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mexican beef steak:
Heat the butter in a pan, add the chili flakes and infuse for 1 minute. Add the pieces of meat and cook for 2 and a half minutes on each side, then leave for a few more minutes until the meat is cooked to the desired level. Remove the pieces of meat, season and leave to rest for at least as long as the cooking time.
Over the remaining butter in the pan, add the canned vegetables, mushrooms and peppers. Saute for 10 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated.
Serve the steak with salsa and spicy vegetables.
Baked beef with vegetables
The beef steak is marinated the night before with olive oil, greens and spices. The next day, remove the steaks from the marinade and let it drain. The remaining juice is kept for later.
Peel the onions and cut into eight. Peel the carrots and celery and cut into cubes. Leeks are cut into rounds.
Heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a pan and fry the meat around over high heat. Remove the meat from the pan, salt and pepper.
Pour the rest of the sunflower oil into the pan and fry the onions, carrots and celery in it.
The meat together with the leek slices is added to the hardened vegetables, in the pan, after which it is poured over the preserved juice from the marinade and the meat soup. Cover the pan with a lid or double aluminum foil. Bake the marinated steak in the preheated oven at 200 degrees, approx. 2 hours.
Remove the meat from the pan, wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm in the oven off.
Strain the liquid. Incorporate the cream and jam. Season with salt and pepper.
During the preparation of the sauce, the "al dente" pasta is boiled. The marinated steak is served with sauce, hardened vegetables and pasta.
What is Bew Stew?
The meaning of the word stew is slow cooking, which leads to dishes such as thick and hard soup. Beef steak is a type of food that includes the combination of solid food ingredients that are cooked in liquid and served on the side. Beef cuts are a major component of this recipe, along with a variety of vegetables, including carrots, onions, beans, peppers, potatoes and tomatoes, and they are all cooked together over low heat. Due to the small pieces of meat, it takes less time to cook.
How to prepare and fill the ordinary fried plantain
The process is very simple. First, you need to peel the ripe plantain bananas and cover them with oil, margarine or butter. We advise you to do this carefully so that the whole fruit is covered.
Then, fry the plantain bananas in an oven at high temperature (20 minutes on each side). As soon as they are golden and slightly brown, cut them in half and fill each banana separately. As you will see when you try the following recipes, you have many toppings and fillings.
Mexican Beef Steak - Recipes
Onions (100 g) - 1 pc.
Corn oil - 30 ml.
Minced beef - 400 g.
Tomatoes - 300 g.
Parsley— 30 g.
Cumin— ½ teaspoons.
Sea salt - ½ teaspoons.
Black pepper - ¼ teaspoons.
Gouda cheese - 100 g
Tortilla - 6 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Finely chop the onion and lightly fry it in vegetable oil. When the onion becomes transparent, add the minced meat and stir once every 5-7 minutes.
2. In the minced fried meat, add the finely chopped tomatoes, without the skin, and the chopped parsley.
3. Season the meat. Grate the cheese with a grated grater. You can use any other type of hard cheese.
4. Place the cakes on a dry pan and sprinkle the grated cheese on top, then add the meat filling and sprinkle the cheese repeatedly.
5. Cover another tortilla on top and turn it over. The cakes must be well browned to be crispy.
Fry the beef in oil and butter in a pan. Add chopped onion and garlic and fry until penetrated. Move the meat to an oven tray, add the beer and spices, cover the bowl and let it sit for 1 hour, 30 minutes on each side. Put the tray in the oven for 2 hours at medium temperature, covered with foil. Then remove the foil and turn the meat. Grease the slices of bread on one side with mustard and place them with the greased part over the beef. Put back in the oven for another 20 minutes, until the bread is browned. Put the green beans in boiling water with salt and finely chopped onion until soft. Serve the slices of meat with green beans sprinkled with the meat sauce in the pan and the mustard bread.
700 g minced beef
250 ml of tomato juice
2 large red onions
½ green bell peppers
½ yellow bell peppers
1 teaspoon soy sauce
50 g grated cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil
hot paprika (optional)
6 was tortilla
Finely chop the red onion and fry in two tablespoons of hot oil until soft. Add the minced meat, leave for a few minutes and add the tomato juice. Leave on low heat until the composition thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside, but keep warm. The peppers are cut into thin strips and sautéed in a little oil, and the tomatoes are cleaned of seeds and cut into large cubes.
Place the vegetables over the meat mixture, soy sauce, grated cheese and mix well. Match the taste of salt and pepper and add the hot paprika (optional). Heat the tortilla sheets in the microwave for 30 seconds and fill with the meat mixture. That's it, it's time to indulge in the beef and tomato tortilla.
Children's culinary preferences are formed from childhood. If you have a little more free time in one evening, you can try a tasty recipe: beef steak with asparagus, whose preparation is easy and healthy.
Ingredients for asparagus beef steak:
1.5 kilograms of beef
800 grams of asparagus
2 medium onions
1 clove of garlic
freshly ground black pepper
6 steps to prepare beef steak with asparagus:
1. Refrigerate the beef for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the oven to 240 ° C / stage 9 on gas.
2. Vegetables (carrots, onions, garlic) do not necessarily need to be cleaned. Wash them well and cut them into large pieces, then put them together with the herbs in the middle of a roasting pan and sprinkle them with olive oil.
3. Remove the meat from the fridge, sprinkle it with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. We are going to put the meat on the vegetables.
4. Place the tray with the ingredients in the oven and reduce the heat to 200 ° C / stage 6 on the gas. Leave for an hour for a steak of cooked beef medium (appropriate). If you prefer steak medium rare, remove 5-10 minutes earlier, and for a steak well done (well done), leave it for another 10-15 minutes.
5. When the meat is cooked to your liking, remove the tray from the oven and transfer the beef to a mincer for 15 minutes. Cover with a layer of foil and a kitchen towel while you cook the asparagus.
6. Wash the asparagus and cut off their heads. Heat a large skillet and place the asparagus until golden brown on all sides. As soon as it is ready, we put it on 4 plates and sprinkle it with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, and optionally you can grate a little Parmesan cheese on top, and serve with the beef steak.
Marinated beef steak
If you have not yet set your holiday menu, you can consider preparing a German-style marinated beef steak in advance. Sauerbraten, translated word for word by sour steak (do not be afraid, because it is well balanced), is the national food of Germany, being popular especially in the West. Legend has it that the recipe appeared when Julius Cesar, the new conqueror of the Colony (Cologne), asked for meat to be sent to him over the Alps from Rome and to cope with a two-week journey the chefs preserved the meat in amphorae with vinegar and spices. Other sources indicate local characters in the appearance of this recipe so loved in Germany, where it is both a family recipe (which everyone keeps with pride) but also one that you can try at almost any respectable restaurant.
But let's see where so much enthusiasm for this dish comes from. First, in order to be able to define it, sauerbraten it is a stew-steak, cooked leisurely, after a long marinade in a sweet-sour stain. The closest to this method of marinating in our country are the steaks in game meat stew.
Originally cooked from horse meat & # 8211 is still found in Germany as a delicacy & # 8211 and sometimes lamb, sauerbraten is known as a traditional beef recipe. And that's how we prepare it. The important thing is to know that this is not the kind of recipe you make until you drink a coffee and that you need to plan ahead. There is nothing to be scared of, on the contrary, it is the kind of recipe that is hard to go wrong, the only element is time: it needs a week (minimum 4 days) to marinate in depth. And if you have 2 weeks, all the better.
500 g very fine corn flour, 250 gr 000 wheat flour, salt, 3 tablespoons oil, 150-200 ml water
Mix the two types of minced meat and brown well in a pan with hot oil. In another pan, fry, also in hot oil: chopped onion, chopped peppers, chopped garlic and add spices. Then add over the already browned meat and mix all the ingredients well.
Let it boil together for a few more minutes, in order to blend the tastes well, then add the tomato paste and the broth and 100 & # 8211 150 ml of coca-cola. Mix well for a few minutes, then add the canned beans, drained and rinsed.