In a bowl put the sugar, eggs, salt, rum essence. With a whisk mix everything until you get a frothy cream.
Add the melted butter and mix. Mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa and then add it to the egg cream. Mix. Add the chocolate drops.
We take a tray, cover it with baking paper. I had a 25x20 cm tray.
Pour the dough into the tray, level and put in the oven heated to 180 ° for 25-30 minutes. We test the toothpick.
When it is ready, let it cool a bit and grate the white chocolate on top. When it is very cold, portion it and serve it. :)
& # 8211 Chocolate cookies
I found these brownie cookies on Daily Delicious and it was love at first sight! So much chocolate, so soft and yet crunchy, so flavorful and rich! I just couldn & # 8217t resist them and instantly wrote them in my recipe notebook with a note to make them as soon as possible. And I didn't have to wait for long as they were literally haunting me so with the first occasion when I turned my oven on I quickly made a batch. And oh boy, I was sorry for not making them earlier! They are everything I ever wanted from a chocolate cookie & # 8211 crusty on the outside and gooey on the inside, loaded with chocolate and a few walnuts for an extra crunch. I & # 8217m going to make double batch next time as I barely got to taste one, that good they were!
- 1 egg
- 65g white sugar
- 10g butter
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 20g all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- & # 8539 teaspoon baking powder
- 35g walnuts / hazelnuts, chopped (optional)
- 25g white chocolate, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour with salt and baking powder and place aside.
- Mix the butter and chocolate in a bowl and melt them together in the microwave or over a hot water bath.
- Combine the egg with sugar and mix with an electric mixer until tripled in volume, light and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well then fold in the flour, followed by the walnuts and white chocolate. I only used walnuts for this batch.
- Spoon the dough on your prepared baking sheets and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes just until slightly crusty, but still soft.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let the cookies cool in the pan before serving.
- Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
For a long time we have been looking for such a recipe for chocolate & # 8211 cookies, slightly crispy on the outside and fragrant on the inside, with a little flour and which do not become dry after a day and I found them on the Daily Delicious blog, which I I've been following for a long time, but only now have I been able to test a recipe.
The recipe itself is simple and easy but the result is beyond expectations. In general, I'm not too excited when it comes to recipes, especially defursecuri, but this recipe really impressed me. I didn't have high expectations, I did them in a hurry, but I liked them a lot and honestly, I barely managed to taste them because they disappeared quickly. So an encore and even a double portion is required!
How to make brownies
1. Melt the butter with the chocolate in a bain marie, mix until you get a smooth and compact mixture. Then add the crushed hazelnuts and dried cherries.
2. In a larger bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, baking powder and sugar. Then add the chocolate mixture, mix and finally add the eggs to this mixture and mix well.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, line a smaller, deeper tray with baking paper, pour the brownies dough into it and bake for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the oven).
4. But make sure the brownies don't stay in the oven too long - they could be hard and dry. Try to make them firm on the surface, but still soft inside. The toothpick will also help you - if nothing sticks to it, after you stick it in the dessert, you can take the brownies out of the oven.
5. Allow to cool slightly and cut into squares.
6. In a smaller pot heat Salko caramel - you can spread brownies with it, but if you want to pour the caramel over the dough, we recommend dissolving Salko with whipped cream. You can enjoy the chocolate paradise. Pleasant tasting.
Tip time: If you want to sweeten your life even more, add a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream to the brownies and a banana cut into thin slices. But we have one more piece of advice for you: if you have baked too many brownies or want to keep them for later, just freeze them and then reheat them a little in the oven. They will taste like fresh ones!